Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mini Mes

The World Will Be A Much Better Place If Everyone Was A Mini Me.
(Pause for dramatic effect. Let it sink in)
We do think that sometimes. (If you don't, I do)
If everyone was a mini version of me, there will be no trouble.
(So you think)
But with everyone being a mini me,
I wouldn't appreciate Joyce for her thoughtfulness,
Armah for his thoroughness and diligence,
Ato for his dedication,
Nana Ama for her dark horse nature (silent note: she is the best person to tell everything to), being a bit like me and her laughter,
Mawuena for her entrepreneurship,
Naa for her down to earth craziness and Naa for her facets,
Elly for her faith and frankness,
Kwesi for his chauvinist attitude,
Sammy for his wisdom,
My sister for her impeccable sense of style and for being herself.
My cousin who will punch you if I tell him you have crossed me; no questions asked.
To those who read my posts and comment and advice

* FIVE DAYS MORE!!!
I support 1 GOAL with zero goal for the opposing team. LOL...

No comments: