Monday, April 26, 2010

Advanced Procrastination

I got up this morning all gingered up for the day. After making sure everything was working as it should, I settled down to finish the slideshow I have to present early next month. Somehow I got sidetracked and I lost my train of thought. Oh my. So I decided to write an article about plastic waste management that will be posted on another blog. I am almost done with that. I guess this means I find the article more interesting than the presentation. Maybe. Or I am stretching out the completion of the presentation because it is something I can use about a hour to finish?, and that is not far from the truth. So tomorrow, I am going to totally focus on the presentation and finish it, like I meant to do today. Fingers crossed. When I am done, I will be in a better frame of mind to finish up with that long overdue documentation I am working on and then hasta la vista.

1 comment:

The Author said...

Welcome back. Write often.