Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Addict

Bored, bored, bored. Oh, please don' t stop reading.
I have come to the realization that I am bored because I do not have a project I am enthused about. I have been cracking my brain for sometime now and what I came up with was only fun for a month. A relative creates cute clutch purses for herself to match with her clothe (kaba and slit); so I thought how about I create hair accessories using African print and other materials. I researched and came up with some designs (in my head) about how to go about what I wanted to created. For my efforts, I made a head-scarf (pictures below). Now, I needed a model because I have cut my hair (go figure; why didn't I just create something I could use?) I have not obsessed over a project for awhile now and it will be fun to get that adrenalin rush of accomplishment. Anyway, since I have run out of ideas, I am on the lookout for any suggestions. Keep in mind that it should be something I can do in my spare time with ease. Thank you and keep the ideas coming.

No comments: